Working closely with the Director of Behavioral Health, the Behavioral Health Practice Manager is responsible for and oversees all administrative functions of the department.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; knowledge of basic medical terminology; strong verbal and written communication skills; skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Representative Job Duties
- Manages clinicians’ schedules – creating and editing templates, blocking and freezing, opening schedules. Anticipates changes based on health center wide schedules and is proactive in seeking out information related to possible scheduling changes.
- Manages day to day scheduling of all non-provider staff in Behavioral Health Department.
- Manages payroll for Behavioral Health Department.
- Assists the Director of Behavioral Health in preparing all necessary reports (including productivity, no shows, new patients and other metrics that impact Behavioral Health) to ensure that the reports are done in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Handles all pre-authorizations that may be necessary for client visits.
- Assists providers in determining appropriate physicians within the client’s insurance network.
- Assists clients in getting appropriate appointments.
- Understands the EPIC system and assists the clinicians with any medical records issues.
- Provides secretarial and phone support to mental health clinicians; performs reception duties as needed.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Performs other duties as required.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send resumes to:
Email | email@example.com