The Custodian is responsible for performing custodial duties, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous duties in order to ensure that SBCHC is maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
Ability to follow both written and verbal directions and to carry out tasks with limited supervision.
Lifting up to 50 pounds, extensive periods of standing and pushing; OSHA Job Classification: II
Representative Job Duties
- Sanitize, wash, and clean lavatories and toilet areas.
- Sweep and wash stair cases.
- Remove trash daily before clinics open.
- Vacuum all rug areas daily both before the clinic opens and during the clinic hours of operation.
- Dry and damp mop tile floors daily, spray buff tile floors weekly.
- Clean glass doors, hand marks, soiled walls, windowsills and ledges as needed.
- Clean areas around the health center such as parking lots, back lots, and front of buildings daily.
- Remove snow, sand, and salt from walkways for safe passage as needed.
- Perform minor repairs such as light bulb replacements.
- Store all equipment safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please send resumes to:
Email | email@example.com