Provides dental care for patients by diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums. Must be able to deal with patients in a professional, efficient manner and good working relationships with dental staff.
Doctorate degree in Dentistry; Current license to practice Dentistry in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. No limited license applicants being accepted at this time.
Monday 10-7, Tuesday 8-5, Wednesday 8-7, possible rotating Saturdays 8-2
Representative Job Duties
- Take and diagnose radiographs
- Examine teeth and formulate treatment plans
- Perform restorative dentistry
- Maintain department records and reports
- Participate in staff or committee meetings as requested
- Perform general chair side dentistry
- Develop preventative programs
- Provide patient services with clinical competence and caring communication
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Competitive benefits package.
Please send resumes to:
Email | email@example.com