The Family Nurse Practitioner examines, diagnoses, and prescribes for adult and pediatric patients on an outpatient basis with appropriate consultation with physician preceptor.
Licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing in an extended role and adherence to that Board’s reporting requirements; Maintenance of appropriate continuing medical education credits as defined by the Massachusetts Board of Registration; Basic CPR Certification; Professional liability insurance coverage as defined by the health center (currently 1,000,000 – 3,000,000 occurrence policy); Nurse Practitioner training involvement encouraged.
Representative Job Duties
- Provision of convenient care in a community based, group practice model with personal provider and case management responsibilities, through the use of approved protocols and with physician supervision.
- Able to work predominantly during the late afternoon and early evening hours as well as daytime shifts on weekend days.
- Appropriate use of physician consultation.
- Appropriate attendance and punctuality.
- Participation in departmental and health center meetings and committees as requested.
- Maintaining appropriate working relationships with clients, support staff, fellow providers and administration.
Please send resumes to:
Email | email@example.com