The Human Resources Administrative Assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Administrative Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee record keeping, onboarding, reporting, internal/external correspondence, and HRIS. The HR Administrative Assistant maintains confidentiality and exercises a high level of discretion on all matters.
Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Strong interpersonal, organizational, written, verbal, and computer skills required.
Representative Job Duties
- Disperses and collects all onboarding paperwork for HR Coordinator to enter in Paycom system.
- Coordinates and administers HIPAA training for all on boarders to include both payroll and non-payroll.
- Coordinates and administers SBCHC badges and swipe cards for all on boarders.
- Compiles and maintains employee paper personnel files.
- Conducts monthly Federal Exclusion checks (OIG, SAM, NPDB).
- Conducts quarterly licensure checks for all licensed payroll employees.
- Maintains Mandatory Training tracking system.
- Maintains vehicle/car tag list.
- Maintains employee telephone extension list.
- Scanning, filing, faxing, phones.
- Maintains HR page on SharePoint with up to date forms and resources.
- Prepares, tracks, and collects employee performance reviews to include initial and annual.
- Sends intro period reports to managers and administrative staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send resumes to:
Email | email@example.com