The Physician Assistant examines, diagnoses, and prescribes for adult and pediatric patients on an outpatient basis with appropriate consultation with physician preceptor.
Bachelor’s Degree; graduate of a Physician Assistant program approved by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA); Successful completion of the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) examination. Licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Physician Assistant and adherence to that Board’s reporting requirements; Maintenance of appropriate continuing medical education credits as defined by the Massachusetts Board of Registration; Basic CPR Certification; Professional liability insurance coverage as defined by the health center (currently 1,000,000 – 3,000,000 occurrence policy); Physician Assistant training involvement encouraged.
Representative Job Duties
- Provision of convenient care in a community based, group practice model with personal provider and case management responsibilities, through the use of approved protocols and with physician supervision.
- Able to work predominantly during the late afternoon and early evening hours as well as daytime shifts on weekend days.
- Appropriate use of physician consultation.
- Appropriate attendance and punctuality.
- Participation in departmental and health center meetings and committees as requested.
- Maintaining appropriate working relationships with clients, support staff, fellow providers and administration.
Please send resumes to:
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org