South Boston Community Health Center, Inc, in partnership with Boston Medical Center, provides consistent, high quality care, to all in need of medical care regardless of ability to pay. South Boston Community Health Center, Inc. helps uninsured and underinsured Massachusetts residents apply for health coverage through public assistance programs. Below is a link to the Financial Assistance Policy, Financial Assistance Application, Billing and Collections Policy, and a plain language summary of our financial services. As a licensed Health Center of the hospital, South Boston Community Health Center closely follows the policies of Boston Medical Center, while at the same time accounting for the specific needs of our Health Center patients and additional regulatory requirements. Please speak with our Financial Counseling Department for additional information.
Below are documents available for download (to be links to documentED):
• Financial Assistance Policy (coming soon)
• Financial Assistance Program Application (coming soon)
• Billing and Collections Policy (coming soon)
• Plain Language Summary (coming soon)
Additional information is available:
1. By calling the Billing Department at 617-464-5891
2. By making a written request to the address below:
South Boston Community Health Center, Inc.
Attention: Billing Department
409 W. Broadway
South Boston, MA 02127