MEMA Offers Safety Tips For Extreme Cold Weather
- Having fun while you swim this summer means knowing how to stay healthy and safe while enjoying the water!
- FRAMINGHAM, MA – “Before the arrival of the storm this evening, it is important that you take the proper steps to ensure the safety of your family and home,” said Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) Director Kurt Schwartz.
- If you have recently traveled to Liberia, Guinea or Sierra Leone, and have questions about symptoms of Ebola Viral Disease, please call us at 617-464-7500. For information from state and national public health agencies on the Ebola virus, please visit one of the following links:
- Join us on Wednesday, March 12th in our third floor Community Room as we introduce Boston Medical Center’s Living Healthy Speaker Series at South Boston Community Health Center.
- To apply or not to apply?
- Massachusetts led the nation in 2006 with a health care reform law and the establishment of a website called the Massachusetts Health Connector, designed to make affordable health insurance available to more people.
- The best way to find breast cancer early is with a mammogram. If you are a woman age 40 years or older, be sure to have a screening mammogram every two years.
- Every year, the approach of Halloween heightens fears at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that consumers will harm their eyes with unapproved decorative contact lenses.
- It's fall, and the blooms of summer have faded. So why are you still sneezing? Fall allergy triggers are different, but they can cause just as many symptoms as you have in spring and summer.