Provides dental care for patients by diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums. Must be able to deal with patients in a professional, efficient manner and good working relationships with dental staff.
Doctorate degree in Dentistry; Current license to practice Dentistry in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
No limited license applicants being accepted at this time.
Representative Job Duties
- Provide a full range of general dental services within the defined scope of training. Including but not limited to: emergency and routine care, restorations, crown and bridge construction, periodontal therapy, removable and fixed prosthetics, endodontics and oral surgery.
- Take and diagnose radiographs
- Examine teeth and formulate treatment plans
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records
- Maintain department records and reports
- Perform general chair side dentistry
- Clinically supervise dental assistants and hygienists.
- Participate in staff or committee meetings as requested.
- Involved in maintaining the center’s safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Develop preventative programs.
- Participate in QI projects. Identifies problems and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Assists in the education and supervision of dental hygiene students, as outlined by clinical affiliation agreements.
- Provide patient services with clinical competence and caring communication.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Competitive benefits package.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
Patient Transport Driver
Medical Secretary – Call Center
Insurance Verification Coordinator
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…
South Boston Community Health Center Wins MHQP Patient Experience Award
South Boston Community Health Center…