Pediatrician or Pediatric NP
Seeking a part time Pediatrician or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. SBCHC seeks to meet the health care needs of the community by delivering consistently high-quality care with special emphasis on Primary and Preventive care. This position requires approximately 30 hours per week.
Three years’ experience required.
Representative Job Duties
- Provision of primary care in a community based, group practice model with personal provider and case management responsibilities, through the use of approved protocols.
- Provision of high quality care, including active participation in Quality Assurance and adherence to quality of care guidelines as determined by the Medical Director, the appropriate Program Director, and the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Appropriate productivity as determined by the Medical Director and appropriate Program Director.
- Appropriate attendance and punctuality.
- Participation in departmental and health center meetings and committees as requested.
- Maintaining appropriate working relationships with clients, support staff, fellow providers and administration.
- Flexibility in scheduling according to health center needs including assistance with evening, weekend and vacation coverage.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
RN Planning to Become NP
Quality Improvement Project Manager
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…
South Boston Community Health Center Wins MHQP Patient Experience Award
South Boston Community Health Center…