Quality Improvement Project Manager
The QI Project Manager manages projects of various scope, ranging from single workflow to system-wide QI initiatives, that align with health center-wide strategy. The QI Project Manager will coordinate with stakeholders across SBCHC in various clinical and administrative departments, and at times, external experts, to ensure progress of critical workstreams, while utilizing recognized project management methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field preferred.
- 1 or more years in a healthcare setting required, community health center experienced preferred.
- PMP or other PM certification preferred.
- Epic experience preferred.
- Clinical/direct patient care experience a plus.
Representative Job Duties
- Project management activities such as:
- Definition of project scope and objectives following the Model for Improvement.
- Project planning using a Project Charter and PDSA Planning Forms.
- Assembling and launching the project team.
- Management and status reporting tools.
- Defining operational definitions.
- Deliverables management.
- Status management.
- Managing and, at times, facilitating project meetings.
- Augmenting project-related research, as requested.
- Helping to manage stakeholder alignment.
- Implementation planning.
- Post-implementation/on-going support.
- Project administrative activities.
- Documentation, including but not limited to the Project Plan, Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, Protocols, Tip Sheets, Flow Diagrams, and Policy & Procedure.
- Oversee data collection and analysis related to process improvement.
- Assist Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) team through use of appropriate data.
- Provide regular communication including posting data in the clinic, sending newsletters, and presenting at staff meetings.
- Leverage patient registries and team dashboards in Azara DRVS software, OCHIN-EPIC, and other sources to measure learnings through PDSA cycles.
- Work with clinical staff to ensure learnings are presented in a useful and actionable format.
- Assess training needs of care team members and lead training sessions for staff as needed.
- Identify and resolve problems across the project and project team(s).
- Consistently communicate progress to and effectively escalate problems or conflicts as needed to senior leaders, managers, and executive project sponsors.
- Identify and share project risks and challenges, and possible solutions, with appropriate stakeholders and leadership.
- Monitor internal and external factors throughout project plans and evaluates impacts of risks or changes on the project plan.
- Facilitate and ensure that strategy and business development engagements are successfully implemented in accordance with an established project timeline.
- Provide monthly and as needed status reports to stakeholders, senior leaders and executive leadership.
- Measure learnings throughout the project.
- Establish and create a positive team environment.
- Leads through the SBCHC values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
RN Planning to Become NP
Quality Improvement Project Manager
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…
South Boston Community Health Center Wins MHQP Patient Experience Award
South Boston Community Health Center…