The Radiology/Mammography Technologist is responsible for all radiological/mammography procedures performed at South Boston Community Health Center.
Graduate from an accredited radiology program; Up to date certification as a radiology/mammography technologist. AART.
Representative Job Duties
- Sets up equipment, adjusts and operated controls according to specific diagnostic procedures and in accordance with established technique and routine.
- Prepares patients for examinations insuring comfort and modesty.
- Lifts patients on and off examination tables/equipment as necessary for desired results in radiology.
- Positions patients to obtain desired radiographic results according to established procedures and physician specifications.
- Ensures that each person has been told what the exam entails.
- Places protective lead shields on patients and follows established safety standards.
- Reports unusual incidents or circumstances, hazards and patient conditions to supervisor.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to all ages of patients.
- Maintains work areas and equipment in clean and orderly condition following infection control procedures after each patient examination.
- Attends all necessary in-services and participates in quality improvement programs for radiology services.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Competitive benefits package.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
Internal Medicine MD
Nurse Practitioner – Family/Adult
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…
South Boston Community Health Center Wins MHQP Patient Experience Award
South Boston Community Health Center…