Safe, confidential, and just for teens.
Offering confidential services at little to no cost, the Teen Clinic is a program for youth ages 13 to 19. The Teen Clinic at the South Boston Community Health Center is a walk-in service on Monday nights from 5 PM to 7 PM. No appointment necessary.
- Information and education about your sexual health
- Various birth control options
- Male and female condoms
- Testing for HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Pregnancy tests and options counseling
- Emergency contraception
- Information on healthy relationships
Hours of Operation
Monday | 5:00pm-7:00pm*
409 West Broadway, South Boston, MA
2nd floor, Medical Specialties department
For more information or appointments outside clinic hours please contact:
Phone | 617-269-7500