MyChart Patient Portal
MyChart is a highly secure portal that allows you to access portions of your health record and communicate with us about non-urgent matters when it is convenient for you.
Click one of the links below to log in, reset your password, or get your MyChart ID/username.
With MyChart, you can:
Communicate with your Care Team
- Send and receive secure messages for non-urgent medical advice
- Request prescription refills
- Send your home blood pressure and/or blood glucose readings in "Track My Health"
- Upload PDF documents or send images to help your care team address your need
Schedule and Manage your Appointments
- Request primary care and specialty appointments
- Complete questionnaires sent by your provider prior to your visit
- View upcoming and past appointments
Access your Test Results and Medical History
- View routine lab results
- Review and update your medications, immunizations, allergies and health issues
- Access your history for blood pressure, weight, height and more in "Health Trends"
- View office visit summaries and letters
Pay your Bill and Manage your Account
- Make payments and verify your balance due in real-time
- View and print billing statements for past 12 months
- Update your health insurance and personal details and preferences
VIEW AND REQUEST MEDICAL RECORDS
- View and download some parts of your medical record
- Start request for Release of Information
- Share your health information with friends and family, other healthcare providers and with health apps
For technical issues, please contact us by calling 617-269-7500 Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.