** All patients are temporarily being seen at our 409 West Broadway location**
South Boston Health/Seaport: Located at 505 Congress Street conveniently located close to the Seaport and South Boston neighborhood.
South Boston Community Health Center now offers a primary care practice at 505 Congress Street. South Boston Health/Seaport is the first major health care provider located in the ever expanding seaport district.
Located on the street level of Waterside Place at 505 Congress Street, SBH/Seaport offers traditional primary care with a strong wellness component offering integrative medicine. In addition to extended hours and a centralized location, South Boston Health has designed the appointment system so patients can be seen in 24-48 hours after requesting a regular appointment - and same day if it's a sick visit.
We accepts all major insurance plans and we serve all patients - regardless of the ability to pay. You will never be turned away if you are unable to afford essential services. We offer discounts on services based on patient family size and household family income levels. We also offer assistance to patients who would like to sign up for low cost or no cost health insurance.
South Boston Health/Seaport is staffed with primary care providers who can see both adults and children. To learn more about some of our team members, please view their profiles below. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 617-464-7620.
South Boston Health/Seaport offers the following services:
- Adult Primary Care - We offer routine physicals, same day visits for urgent problems, preoperative physicals, and routine follow-up treatment of chronic problems such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and chronic heart and lung diseases.
- Pediatric Primary Care - The Pediatric Department includes pediatricians, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical assistants all dedicated to providing comprehensive primary care to your children from the time they are newborns until their 22nd birthday. This includes routine physicals, same day visits for urgent problems and follow up appointments for chronic problems such as asthma, as well as telephone advice for a sick or injured child.
- Family Medicine - The Family Medicine department provides care for patients of all ages. This includes routine physical exams, preventive care, cancer & cholesterol screening, immunizations, chronic disease care, walk-in care for urgent problems, pregnancy & newborn care, family planning and gynecological services.
- Women’s Health - including family planning and gynecological services.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Additionally, South Boston Health/Seaport offers functional medicine, which focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of disease here at Seaport Health. Uniquely, we offer it in an insurance-based practice. Call us to learn more and see if it could be helpful for you: 617-464-7620
Phone | 617-464-7620
Hours of Operation
Monday - Tuesday | 9 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday - Friday | 9 AM - 5 PM