Thank you for trusting South Boston Community Health Center to care for you and your family.
Things to do before visiting our 409 West Broadway or 386 West Broadway locations:
- Click here to complete pre-visit updates ahead of time for a faster experience on-site. MyChart users should:
- verify your demographics,
- fill out questionnaires, and
- pay your copay.
- Note: You will still need to see a Registration staff member upon arrival to get your appointment slip and complete any outstanding items.
- Prepare to pay your copay at the time of check-in (if you haven’t already paid it through MyChart).
We take cash, check, credit/debit cards, and flex cards for copayments.
- Make an appointment with our Financial Counseling department by calling (617)269-7500 if you need help with a MassHealth application or renewal, or if you want help applying for a Massachusetts Health Connector plan.
- Wear a mask when you’re sick.
When you arrive, please pick up a hospital-grade face mask to wear inside the building. We encourage people who are not sick to also wear masks while visiting the health center as well.