When it comes to a healthy smile, a little prevention goes a long way.
Pediatric Dental Care at South Boston Community Health Center
At the South Boston Community Health Center, we know that helping children establish dental hygiene practices at an early age yields the best oral health outcomes in adulthood. Our Pediatric Dental Services Department provides patient-centered dental care to children from birth to age 18.
Call or visit our Dental department today to register as a new patient.
Adult Dental Care at South Boston Community Health Center
Our adult clinic offers a wide range of services ranging from basic and preventive dental work, including cleanings, sealants and fillings, to dentures, root canals and crowns/bridges. As part of our initial examination, we provide oral cancer screenings and discuss various options for treatment based on our evaluations.
We accept most dental plans, including MassHealth, Children’s Medical Security, HSN, Commonwealth Care, BMC Health Net, BMC Care Net, Celtic Care and commercial dental insurances. If you do not have dental coverage, please call Health Insurance Services at 617-464-7517 to explore the options available.
Please call the Dental department directly to learn more about our availability.
Phone | 617-464-5825
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday | 8 AM - 7 PM
Friday | 8 AM - 5 PM
Our Dental department is located at 386 West Broadway in South Boston.
- Medical school:Boston University Goldman School of DentistryBoard certification:General DentistryResidency:University of TiranaSpecial interests:Prosthodontics, EndodontiesLanguages:Albanian, English
- Medical school:Tufts University School of Dental MedicineBoard certification:Pediatric DentistryLanguages:English, Spanish
- Medical school:University of Florida College of DentistryBoard certification:General DentistryLanguages:English, Spanish
- Medical school:Harvard School of Dental MedicineBoard certification:General DentistryResidency:Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MNSpecial interests:Dental TraumaLanguages:English
- Medical school:University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, MIBoard certification:Pediatric DentistryResidency:University of Rochester, Rochester, NYSpecial interests:Pediatric Dentistry; Children with special health care needsLanguages:English