Our vision care specialists are here to promote effective eye care practices and contribute to your overall good health.
The Eye Care Department delivers care to children and adults of all ages. We pride ourselves in giving the most comprehensive care possible, by a team of experienced optometrists and consulting ophthalmologist.
Eye exams can help detect cataracts, glaucoma and retinal disease, as well as diabetes and high-blood pressure. It is important for children to be examined early and often, to prevent the development of strabismus (an eye turn or lazy eye) and amblyopia (decrease in vision, not corrected by glasses). A proper eyeglass prescription can help improve the quality and function of your life.
- Comprehensive vision exam
- Pediatric vision exam
- Contact lenses (including astigmatism and bifocal contact lenses)
- Diagnostic and medical treatment of eye diseases
- Urgent care
- Cataract and glaucoma surgery consultation/referrals
- Low vision treatment
- Advanced testing instruments (fundus photography, anterior segment photography, automated visual field testing and optic coherence tomography)
- Eyeglasses dispensary
We accept most insurances, including MassHealth and various vision plans. Please contact our Eye Care Department for specifics on insurance and the cost of contact lenses and glasses.
Phone | 617-464-5800
- Medical school:University of MontrealResidency:Eye Institute at Salus UniversitySpecial interests:Ocular disease, Public health, Primary care optometryLanguages:English
- Medical school:John Hopkins UniversityResidency:Massachusetts Eye and Ear InfirmarySpecial interests:Quality Eye Care to Underserved PopulationsLanguages:English, Spanish
- Medical school:New England College of OptometrySpecial interests:Pediatrics, Primary care optometryLanguages:English
- Medical school:New England College of OptometryResidency:SUNY State College of OptometrySpecial interests:Occular disease, diagnostic testing, primary care optometryLanguages:English
- Medical school:New England College of OptometrySpecial interests:Ocular manifestations of systemic disease, ocular imaging and advanced diagnostics, glaucoma, retinal disease, and neuro-ophthalmic disease.Languages:English
- Medical school:New England College of OptometryResidency:Northport VA Hospital; Fellowship: Vision Rehabilitation at John HopkinsSpecial interests:Low vision rehabilitationLanguages:English