The Staff Accountant is responsible for payroll, accounts payable, balance sheet reconciliations, and fixed asset manager. Maintains a complete audit and posting trail for all payments or cash received, and transmits complete, necessary data to each accounting function as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; proficient computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
Representative Job Duties
- Responsible for all payroll and accounts payable functions
- Prepares periodic journal entries as required by the Accounting Manager for general ledger posting and the preparation and maintenance of databases and subledgers which facilitate various reports for purposes of management reporting by the Accounting Manager.
- Assists in the preparation of revenue, payroll, budget, receipts and disbursement entries, reports and analyses.
- Responsible for fixed asset manager
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Competitive benefits package.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
Community Health Worker
Free, wealth-building opportunity for families
Have you heard about the…
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…