Protect yourself and others from influenza (the flu)
- The sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays can damage your skin in as little as 15 minutes. Follow these recommendations to help protect yourself and your family.
- The Benefits of Physical Activity Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. It can help:
- MEMA Offers Precautions for Approaching Extreme Cold Weather
- MEMA Offers Safety Tips For Extreme Cold Weather
- Having fun while you swim this summer means knowing how to stay healthy and safe while enjoying the water!
- FRAMINGHAM, MA – “Before the arrival of the storm this evening, it is important that you take the proper steps to ensure the safety of your family and home,” said Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) Director Kurt Schwartz.
- If you have recently traveled to Liberia, Guinea or Sierra Leone, and have questions about symptoms of Ebola Viral Disease, please call us at 617-464-7500. For information from state and national public health agencies on the Ebola virus, please visit one of the following links:
- Join us on Wednesday, March 12th in our third floor Community Room as we introduce Boston Medical Center’s Living Healthy Speaker Series at South Boston Community Health Center.
- To apply or not to apply?