Nurse Practitioner – Family/Adult
Seeking an experienced Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner for full time or part time position at South Boston Community Health Center’s Internal Medicine department.
Must have 2+ years of experience working as an NP.
Representative Job Duties
- Provision of primary care in a community based, group practice model with personal provider and case management responsibilities, through the use of approved protocols and with physician supervision.
- Provision of high quality care, including active participation in Quality Assurance and adherence to quality of care guidelines as determined by the Medical Director, the appropriate Program Director, and the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Appropriate use of physician consultation.
- Appropriate productivity as determined by the Medical Director and appropriate Program Director.
- Appropriate attendance and punctuality.
- Participation in departmental and health center meetings and committees as requested.
- Maintaining appropriate working relationships with clients, support staff, fellow providers and administration.
- Assisting with mid-level provider, support staff and resident supervision as requested and as appropriate.
- Flexibility in scheduling according to health center needs including assistance with evening, weekend and vacation coverage.
- Ability to handle full patient panels.
Competitive benefits package.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
Patient Transport Driver
Medical Secretary – Call Center
Insurance Verification Coordinator
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…
South Boston Community Health Center Wins MHQP Patient Experience Award
South Boston Community Health Center…