Patient Support Associate (PSA) – Front Desk
The Front Desk PSA is responsible for providing administrative and clerical duties for the Health Center. The workflow includes responding to requests for information and assistance from patients and providers, scheduling appointments, verifying information, collecting and recording data, maintaining and updating records and files, and facilitating patient care.
High School Diploma required. Certificate from a medical administrative assistant school or college degree preferred.
Representative Job Duties
- Coordinates with staff prior to opening clinic for clinic readiness.
- Acts as administrative assistant for all clinic needs.
- Manages multiple phone lines efficiently and responds appropriately to emergencies and non-emergency phone calls; provides information, assistance and referrals.
- Works closely with providers throughout the day to provide follow up for patients regarding appointments, prescriptions, forms, and/or test results.
- Coordinates appointments for clinical providers, booking and rescheduling as needed and alerting appropriate managers when needed appointments are not available.
- Prepares appropriate screening forms and paperwork for patients and they check in to their appointments.
- Sends and organizes received faxes for patient care, downloads and scans; distributes information to providers or other staff as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality with all patient information.
- Receives and delivers mail within departments.
- Works on special projects or other duties as assigned.
Competitive benefits package. Generous tuition assistance after 1 year of service.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to "Get Vax'd"
Youth Ambassadors Urge Their Friends to “Get Vax’d”
RN Planning to Become NP
Quality Improvement Project Manager
Urgent Care opens at 505 Congress Street
An exciting new medical service…
SBCHC Recognized For Being One of the Top Pediatric Primany Care Practices in the State
SBCHC Recognized For Being One…
South Boston Community Health Center Wins MHQP Patient Experience Award
South Boston Community Health Center…