At SBCHC, we are constantly improving to better your care.
SBCHC Spotlight is a feature where we share what SBCHC is doing to enhance the quality of your health care.
Please select one of the following articles to learn more:
- If you are a Masshealth patient and want to see a provider at South Boston Community Health Center, be sure to choose BMC HealthNet Plan Community Alliance as your MassHealthPlan.
- Earlier this year, the FDA launched "The Real Cost" Youth E-Cigarette Prevention Campaign, in an attempt to educate kids and teens about the dangers associated with e-cigarettes and vaping.
- Free On-Call Shuttle Service for Patients Living in South Boston
- South Boston Community Health Center patients are invited to invited to join our therapeutic group for conversation and support in your addiction recovery process. Groups meet on Wednesdays at 3:00 PM in the Third Floor Community Room at 409 West Broadway. All are welcome.
- Are you looking to join a supportive community of new moms? Are your breastfeeding or pumping? Join our new moms group! We meet weekly and cover a number of topics. Weigh your baby and get free help with feeding. Groups are run by nurse practitioners and breast feeding counselors.
- South Boston Community Health Center, Inc, in partnership with Boston Medical Center, provides consistent, high quality care, to all in need of medical care regardless of ability to pay. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay and we have a discounted/sliding fee schedul
- South Boston Community Health Center will be launching a new primary care practice on Congress Street. South Boston Health/Seaport will host a grand Opening on October 26th and will be the first major health care provider located in the ever expanding seaport district.
- 2014 - 2015 Survey Results At the South Boston Community Health Center, we appreciate your feedback. Every month, we collect data from anonymous patient surveys. This valuable information helps us enhance our work to better take care of you and your family.
- The South Boston Community Health Center’s Youth Ambassadors embark on their sixth service trip on Tuesday, April 22nd, heading again to Long Island, New York as they did last year.